Thursday, August 13, 2009

12.9.99

I want to marry Sarah. Today as I passed gloomily (tired) and late for class we made eye contact. She then said "Geordie" in a funny (male-like) voice. For reference, I have been passing her in the halls the past 2 days and saying "Sarah" in that endearing feminine, joke-voice of mine. Not only did her response show her wealth of humour, it demonstrated the impact I can have on her. On the flip side, Meagan is hollowing. Tonight on the phone we talked Prom but I was interrupted by a call she HAD to take (Jenn B.--last year she would have shot Jenn down). Also, Scott M. called her. I don't know why he intimidates me so much around Meagan, but he's some form of nemesis. Petty things like her calling shotgun in John's car for Prom killed me (I pictured us conspiring and loving each other in the back seat). Sarah absolves pain. We will rendezvous at Prom!

No comments:

Post a Comment