Tuesday, August 18, 2009

12.16.99

Christine, Jesse, and I had a wonderful time tonight on convoys to McDonald's, and secrets at Jesse's. We were fueled by Prom anxieties and inspired by collective humour genius. I became secretly, blankly, jealous of Christine and Jesse's relations as Jesse must have at points with us. It was like a game of keep away with the effervescent Christine as the more-than-worthy object of desire. Jesse, at one point in my immature criticisms of Christine (extreme), called me "so mean" and "some friend," contrasting his never-insult-the-godess (excessive) policy. I figured out our contrasting styles are due to the fact that we both love her, but Jesse is more secure and therefore more sincere with his affection. The revelation was disturbing, and then it passed. Meagan called me, I was on a humorous roll stemming from Jesse/Christine hijinx. The brief, brilliant intercourse was interrupted by Erin's call. I was oddly at peace as I felt Meagan's love for me was powerful (as always), but above all, sincere. You could tell it in her voice (you can always feel it in her voice). I dreamed/senses Liz loved me in English. She made me promise to wish her happy birthday tomorrow night. Tomorrow night! Words cannot do justice to my excitement. 'Wait for me, love.'

No comments:

Post a Comment