Wednesday, August 12, 2009

12.7.99

I forgave Sarah and we had a wonderful walk-and-talk. She was headed home due to fatigue and I was late for Englinsh (Council-related). I do put on such a show for her! We discussed whatever my fiery tongue could muster to cure silence: school, Jordan's, T.V. At least I saw that I can talk to her and she is not some convenient mirage. We lost to DM by 1 point in the Standard tournament tonight. We have proven we belong. I am sick and tired of the hypothetical players Adam, Frank and Brian create out of bitterness. I'm concerned with the players we have, not the phonies who play in imaginary games. Chris was amazing on the court today. Christine wowed me in Math. Fraser is so petty and has motivated yet another insignificant trace of silence. Monica floated in my mind during CC pictures. Her positioning (desired) near me melted my heart. She's on and off with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment