Monday, August 17, 2009

12.14.99

Sarah vanished save a smile in the cafeteria. Andrea pulled her stare-and-respond game (see yesterday). Meredith looked like the 'sensible and smart college girlfriend' today. I swear she is so Fitzgerald (like Rosalind without the pompousness). Meagan made a brief appearance, and I lived the day in those precious seconds. She still has me held, clutched, somewhere... I got majorly incensed today when I learned it cost $20 for "Y2 Keg." It's not the money itself, it's the fact that Mark S., Geoff, and Brian are not paying. I can understand Mark W. not paying and making a profit since he IS sacrificing his house, however, for the other three to not pay is prejudiced. Mark S. argued he was an organizer. Bull! Organization tax?! Maybe I should charge him and Geoff $5 each for the Bills tickets I got them (I am going to by paying only $10 and saying Geoff and Mark got the rest). Money breaks up friends and I can see why now. Who cares anyway? How am I to speak of economics, money, and money's alarms/But 'O were I to be young again, and have held her in my arms (a patronizing parody of W.B.Y's "Politics"). Sarah will be she. 3 days for 1 night and love/death/laughter/dance/excess/Sarah!

No comments:

Post a Comment