Friday, May 29, 2009

10.12.99

Christine is so physically intimate and yet today she said when sober she's done "nothing. Absolutely nothing. That's a little pathetic, eh?" with a guy. When drunk she prides herself on not being a "slutty drunk" and has only kissed Dave and Mark. She now loves Mark. She was cutely embarassed about her actions Saturday night at McDonald's when we visited a Mr. Johnny S., one of the nicest people on the planet. She apologized today in class. Ashely is God's gift as she is pretty, smart, and funny. We both also happen to enjoy kidding each other like newly-weds. Marissa's maturity was slowed significantly by the death of her mother. Dave W. professed dreams of taking Monica to Prom and I nearly died. Not that D.W. is any threat, it's simply the realization that this girl's attractiveness and beauty are widespread. I'll own her soon. She joked about my "short shorts" today though not maliciously like Hannah. Laryssa remains hated. My sister and brother made fun of Bod Dylan's looks and I went overboard by insulting Bob Marley ("mountain goat") and defending the Enlightened One vehemenently. Liz loves me. Meredith might too. I can only hope I don't foul it up. See past relations for further information.

No comments:

Post a Comment