Monday, June 1, 2009

10.14.99

Christine was absent today and I felt a void. Though yesterday she broke my heart with her comments about me and Adam at Geoff's. I was visibly hurt and she wrote me an apology note to cure me. When she signs anything "Love Christine" or says "I love you" she has my forgiveness. When she does both, as she did, she has me missing her every breath like today. I swear I heard Monica say to Sheena yesterday "I love Geordie" when we were joking around during stretches. It certainly was something to that effect. I'd like to at least think I was the subject. Liz may still love me. Krystina said I had a "hard body" to me today. I had an amazing lunch with Jesse G., Erin, Ashley, and Krystina at the Pen. I was riding a humorous wave. I love Ashley for her virtue and natural beauty. Erin for her spontaneity and devilish good looks. Krystina for her innocence and quiet charm. Mark is too funny. Tonight I denied going to Cat's after the football game--thus saving my liver and Cross-Country season.

No comments:

Post a Comment