Monday, May 11, 2009

9.29.99

I have a new crush. She is a new Cross Country runner and in Grade 9 (a social no-no). I see her in the halls and fall on my face. Drop to my knees. Plead my case. Fraser was a dick today. He is so sensitive that the wall he's constructed is inpenetrable. He's so fake. Christine's an amazing girl. I wouldn't even date her. It would obscure her genius. She said aloud today that she has a crush on Landon. She's so opposite of Fraser, maybe that's why they mix well. I laughed so hard in English with Jeff as the culprit that I was forced to exit the room. Tonight I skipped studying (there goes my career) and played the role of "super-fan" for a Girls b-ball game. They got crushed. Cassie was there. She was drunk (kids these days!). Maybe I'll cheat on Grade Niner. I don't even know her name.

No comments:

Post a Comment