Tuesday, May 12, 2009

10.4.99

Monica is beautiful. She made a bracelet on the way back from McQuaid (114th place; 18:17!). Everybody was making them out of hemp. She sat behind with Nick and Nick. Initially I thought her motivation for tripling up, even though it wasn't necessary, was Nick W. She then, apparently to me that is, corrected me by saying "here Geordie, I made this bracelet for you." I'll wear it forever! I was convinced of love Saturday and riding a wave of highness. She also went out of her way to say "hi" to me in the halls today. I'm in deep already. Meagoan (who cares how to spell it anymore?) called me about Quebec today. She still rationalizes calling me by saying this time "I called Ashley but she wasn't home" which proves either 1) She is incredibly immature/insecure 2) She still has "a thing" for me. A month ago #2 would have elated me. Now she is fading. Monica may burn out. "It's better to burn out than to fade away" - N. Young. Christine's genius may be fake. She seems too perfect. My jealousy of her and Fraser is definitely real. They talked about golfing together today then Fraser invited me along. He knows too much sometimes. Gordon is hilarious! An adequate member of my humour club: Mike I., Sachin, Greg, Meagan, and yours truly.

1 comment: