Monday, May 11, 2009

9.30.99

Monica and Gordon broke up. 5 days! I flattered myself by placing me as the catalyst. I think she DOES have a glisten in her eye for me. She said to me today that her and Meghan were laughing so hard when I burst into the halls yesterday due to Jeff and I's immaturity. She brought it up! Christine and I had an exchange during my spare and her Phys.Ed class. They were playing roller-blading basketball and I criticized her skills. She kept punching me while we teased and I enjoyed the physical and verbal banter. Kelcy then appeared and we played out a similar routine involving water I stole from her at the Grape and Wine festival. It was a great period. I was so high and ignorant today today think these 3 girls love me. Then again, maybe they think the same about their chances with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment