Friday, May 22, 2009

10.7.99

Today we had a "Spirit Rally." The skits were hilarious which was expected from Geoff, Mark, Sachin etc. Meagan sat 2 rows in front and was conscious of my every observation. These comments, humourous, were made with HER as the intended audience. I searched for Monica in the crowd to no avail. I saw her after running talking to two of Ramone's friends. This is going to be harder than I thought. The football team won, and in celebrating gave me the impression that they think they're the best thing the school has going. Maybe they're just happy. Am I jealous? I could have made the team, so it doesn't exactly fit. Bitter? A possibility. This morning I danced in an empty house to Next's "Real Close." It reminds me of her because she said she loves it and now I love it. Adam somewhat snubbed me after the football game. I punched him in the hall and said "nice game." He mumbled "thanks, I gotta go" and proceeded to have a lengthy, animated conversation with Mark. Geoff can also be a bit pompous with his Student Council gig. Fall's the season of my friend's conceit. I run well but get no respect.

No comments:

Post a Comment