Wednesday, May 6, 2009

9.22.99

Quebec is blossoming! Meagan's coming. "But she is dead/I picture us running/Out of our heads." Planning the trip excites me so much. It should counter the dead period when plans are finalized in January and we must wait 2 months. Johnny gets more "pompous" (credit Sachin) each time we interact. Him and Lindsay are developing a relationship (I didn't know she'd fall that easy). Adam and Kate are nearly over (I didn't think he'd fall to his senses). Year rep elections for Student Council are Monday and I'm worried internally. Can I win? If the whole school voted--hands down. But just my grade? They don't respect me enough. Who cares. I'll win in the long run. If only this confidence defeated my anxious night (various excuses). John is ignorant. Geoff is alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment