Thursday, June 25, 2009

11.4.99

My sister's birthday marked the tone and Meagan stole the mood. She signed my yearbook brilliantly, though through her rhetoric I didn't actually re-live last year. It was more her actions that stirred up the nostalgic. She called my house under one of her famous academic fasads, this time actually looking for French help! She's in Immersion! She covered per usual by listing everyone else she called, yet my father told me at 7:30 that she also called at 5:30. Ridiculous. Monica said I was hilarious to my sister over the phone, probably due to our 4 encounters today. I love Sarah yet I continue to construct a palace of regret leading from a road of inaction. Speaking of which, Mark told me that him and Sachin (and everyone--almost) are on a hurt boat for Prom. Crunch time is coming and my docket is dead empty. Desolation leads me to Christine, Chantal, Meagan, or even Monica. In a dream I never had that is.

2 comments:

  1. high school kate is pretty hurt that my birthday was greatly overshadowed by meagan solomon's every action. however, I was partly relieved when you mis-spelled facades.

    ReplyDelete