Monday, June 8, 2009

10.19.99

Meagan shagged some mental case named Gary the summer, so Laryssa casually noted after the film Fight Club tonight. She said it with a purpose as if to incite these feelings. But that bitch isn't that perceptive. Lindsay was at the film and quelled/deflected my contempt for 'The Collector' (see writings of Leonard Cohen). The library was utterly dead today. A wasteland from the war on my heart waged yesterday. All of my beauties were gone and dead, I was reborn in Hell. Monica fades fast--she was just a child afterall. Christine was a bitch today, being picky about my grammar. I argued then relented, seeing little point. I'm too sensitive. It seems everyone was a bitch today and only Lindsay could save me. I day-dreamed and planned to be a famous novelist, Steinbeck, to escape. Yet reality wins too many times. If only I were Lewis Carrol.

No comments:

Post a Comment