Wednesday, June 3, 2009

10.18.99

In the library today I was surrounded. Flanked by 7 luscious beauties. I don't know how to describe it. I could hardly concentrate on Math. Meagan, Hannah, Ashley, Chantal, Melissa S., Lindsay E., and Nadia were the perpetrators of this academic hiatus. I felt they loved me and Meagan might actually still. I see a spark when she focuses her comments on me, maybe it's simply the spark from my eyes and not hers. I tried to make her a bit jealous with Hannah and our mock-jury showdown from this book I found. Nick W. quit running and today I found out he told John P. he only started because he loved my Monica. I still have the bracelet yet hope fades. I'm falling out of love. Laryssa could not mar my princesses today though she tried. Lindsay asked me who I was going to Prom with. It's way too early. My answer was: "isn't it October?" Meagan tossed me bait yet I foolishly ignored. She said "I'm going stag;" she can be such a martyr. Laryssa strategically asked me about Prom close to Meagan's confessions. I jokingly called Christine a whore and she hated me for 20 minutes. She forced an apology and we allied again. Lindsay E. hates Lindsay N.: future ammo.

No comments:

Post a Comment