Tuesday, June 9, 2009

10.21.99

Today I disappointed someone, yet I can't decide who. It can't be me unless my brain is hiding something. After my race (18th place--NOT running at SOSSA--Fraser 15th, Adam M. 13th) Mr. Hinton said "Don't worry Geordie, we both know you can do better than that." Initially I brushed it off. Upon further analysis it was quite a bastardly comment. I ran to the 'wall' and nearly scaled it. I ran well. Left next-to-nothing on the course. I guess he's just giving me fuel for next year. Yesterday Ashley gave me a slight massage in the library which was borderline ecstasy. Krystina asked me to Prom. Seriously at first (I think) and then to bridge awkwardness at my hesistance, jokingly. I haven't even thought to December 17th yet. Save that one night at Glenridge at 2 a.m. with Geoff when we shared drunken dreams of Alexis and Sarah. Scott B. said he'd "give" Monica today. It's almost like I blame her for all of the other boys who bask in her beauty. Like they're not worthy of the love I could provide. Her beauty is trans-millenia yet I can still only tell that to this book. "Time will tell/Who has fell/And who's been left behind/When you go your way and I go mine"--Bob Dylan. So true. MG + GM. I never realized our initials were reverals of each other. We're practically married.

No comments:

Post a Comment