Monday, June 15, 2009

10.25.99

Yesterday was Meagan's birthday. I bid her tidings on Friday to cover a weekend spent certainly apart. Then I proceeded to Cat's for Grad 'celebrations.' I certainly out-celebrated them all, chugging and flailing all the while. Today Frank and I dined alone at the Pen while discussing Prom date possibilities. We formulated somewhat of a preliminary plan, with Jordan G. as an accomplice. We plan to ask Sarah and Andrea, Grade 10 heartthrobs, Frank taking the latter. Jordan is our investigator; Frank praised his track record. Christine was as amazed as I that I went to a movie with Bronwyn Saturday. My excuse: drunken promises on Friday. My reality: loneliness. Ashley hugged and love me a bit too much today then killed me with pictures from Camp of her "hot Prom date." Krystina backed up the claim with exaggeration as an annoying 'Ordinary' often does. I got Spring Prom's picture of me and my sexual deviant Laryssa back. I hid it after school. I probably should have burned it. I often glance at Meredith and wonder why I couldn't love her. Tomorrow I will wear my pajamas to school. Gord is too funny to resist.

No comments:

Post a Comment