Monday, June 22, 2009

11.2.99

Meagan asserted herself in the library today and reinstated herself in my heart for 5 minutes. Dave B. and I were in there typing up an English script when she came over, read it, joked, and was offended. You see, as she read the script she said "the girls in this play are all bitches" to which I responded that that was the theme and mouthed: "all girls are bitches." She intercepted my lips, was not hurt but shocked, but left on a good note. Also, at lunch she gave me her bagel which, prior to the gift, I was ogling to John and Lindsay. Lindsay said we were "a match made in heaven." Meagan defended herself by saying that she DIDN'T like the bagel. I saw Sarah in the library and gave a late hello. It was awkward, and her unenthusiastic response dulled a love so powerful. Christine got her license and I spoke brilliantly on the phone with her tonight. She is Meagan without bullshit pressure and beauty; I mean she HAS the beauty unlike Meagan. I entreat myself to love Sarah. She is luscious. Hannah is available?!

No comments:

Post a Comment