Tuesday, June 23, 2009

11.3.99

I wrote in yearbooks today. Writing a novel in Christine's and the remnants of humorous love in Meagan's. Christine's took up 2 whole pages! Her beauty fueled my tireless pen and mind. In Meagan's I wrote the caption of foreclosure I've been meaning to give our relationship. I talked about gayer times when we loved to make each other laugh. But I made a subtle theme towards the end, calling her an angel (with reference to yesterday's "bitch" comment) and stating there was "so much left unsaid between us." She laughed hysterically on first reading, but upon 2nd and 3rd she will be touched. That was my goal. I saw Sarah in the halls way too many times today, and in the library. John B. made me feel completely insecure there with his reference to my lack of eyebrows. And my bride was but 10 feet away! Finally, as we passed, she said "Hi Geordie" (note the use of first name). I mumbled love's confusions of "Hi Sarah" in response. I really just wanted to take her to a field and watch her get impatient while maintaining her beauty. Twain saved my guilt of doing no work today by saying "I never let my schooling interfere with my education."

No comments:

Post a Comment