Thursday, July 23, 2009

11.24.99

Meagan and I conspired again late tonight, and talk lulled a little but was infused with humour towards the end. I love her so much! We should marry based solely on our conversations but we're both too immature (or is it insecure?) to realize that yet. Christine was an unbelievable jezebel today. In the Student Council meeting she bitched about people talking behind her back last week. Gord, Irfin, Katherine (a grade 9 beauty) snickered silently together about her behaviour. Monica was in the library in 4th spare, virtually alone and we conversed across tables (a mile for lovers). I really think she may have a crush for me and I now go out of my way to say hello to her and she requites. She's a Polish Godess with English grace and delicacy. Sarah and I passed smiles in the hall (though Meagan overshadows so many of these previously weighted, now realized, insignificances). I had fun at lunch going to BK with Rob, Graeme, Jeff, and Sean. Graeme is so immature and hilarious. We were interviewed (our 1st period class) by the Standard today on our thoughts on our generation. I wish I had more politics and self-awareness. Then I could champion the class like Nietzsche or Rage Against the Machine's Zack.....Really I just wish I was more extreme.

No comments:

Post a Comment