Tuesday, July 7, 2009

11.17.99

Meagan and I are back now, the year begins (re-begins) cyclically. She calls me about Prom, but we inevitably talk various other life-bloods and beauties which make our affection so open. Sarah killed/saw me in the library. It was 4th period and her and Andrea were pretending to work. Frank came along, we merged and along with Jordan G. (the robber) and Jeff (the jester) we discussed Prom plans. I joked and laughed and she the same. Though I wonder who noticed first. Who does it mean more to? Stupid questions with answers which chain my insecurity with inaction. She said goodbye and flashed that "I-know-you-Geordie-are-gazing-deeper-here's-a-present" look at me. Hannah was an annoyance. Ashley was a neutral. Sachin was again brilliant, pervading pretending ambitions of playing on the basketball team. I only wish he would. The team lacks enjoyment. Sachin IS infusion. Geoff finally asked Alexis to Prom. I wasn't sure if he would, but he's my boy so I hoped (dreamed?!) he would. I have read too much Kerouac (not possible) and have thus become him (see above bracket). One day on the shores of brilliance we'll talk Jack. My vanguard/beatnik hero. (Sarah is Dylan's "Queen Jane").

No comments:

Post a Comment