Tuesday, July 14, 2009

11.22.99

Sometimes--like tonight--I don't know why I act like I do. Before basketball the Junior Girls Volleyball tryouts were held and there were masses of people in the halls. Sarah and Andrea reigned over these Insignificants--yet when Andrea whistled at me (I was wearing a b-ball jersey: can you blame the girl? Conceited joke; I don't ask for many), I merely held a 1 minute intercourse with them. Then I abruptly departed--for some reason, as usual, with them. I then showed off playing, with them watching. I really do show-off too often. I wonder if girls know? I blamed Laryssa for my failure of communication because she was there. She's always so detracting. Meagan called and I returned under no pretense. I was brilliant. I talked to her sister Alex for a spell and we interacted surprisingly well. I can never do justice to our humour so I won't try. Bottom line--she makes me so funny. I just got it. She's my muse! Perfect! She returns the favours, but she's blatantly a catalyst. Christine was beautiful and hideous all in her 1 hour and 15 minute time span. Monica caught my eye and sparked remembrances. Girls can be unknowingly cruel. P.S: Kate told me at dinner on Friday she thinks Monica has a crush on me. Oh, to lie and purge in one sentiment!

No comments:

Post a Comment