Sunday, July 12, 2009

11.18.99

Christine returned today triumphantly (how else?). She is so beautiful in life, humour, and shallowness (otherwise known as looks). We made plans to elope this weekend--go shopping for Prom et ceteras. Meagan called again tonight, though conversation was brief because of my work quotas. She tried to laugh, it seems, at jokes I made which weren't quite funny. Sarah floated past me today and we exchanged love's currencies--for us a smile. (Eventually a kiss! Oh how I dream!). Tonight I took a walk with Geoff and John at 11 and we discussed the various nothings which we inject humour or emotion into--Prom, school, parasites (Laryssa). Geoff said he was/and I was his best friend, albeit subtly in the midst of a joke. I felt good about that. I had a crazy dream today while I napped. John B. and the family in a car travelling fast to nowhere I know. It shocked me. I finished another Kerouac book today--he is becoming my pen.

No comments:

Post a Comment