Friday, July 17, 2009

11.23.99

Christine was the classic harlot/jezebel today and I casually ignored her genuine crap and contempt. Sarah was neglible. Monica came alive! She said hello and asked me my 'Rines nickname (Ed. note: 'Rines is a joke clan started by me and Gord which alienates others while providing moi and my Grade 10 compatriots with amusement). Lindsay E. annoyed me. Hannah emitted pulchritude in the library today. Scholastically, my ladies were dead and my mind was fatigued. Julia, on taking Jeff to Prom: "I'd rather go with a more respectable date." Horrible. Jeff gets knocked down too often. Who is this Julia/ignorant anyway? 'Her eyes were lies with barfing ties.' Maybe not the beautiful prose which I wrote earlier today but certainly impassioned. Disappointingly (for I searched), Meagan was gone and her memory served in her absence. Last night the world leaped, today it merely lurches.

No comments:

Post a Comment