Monday, July 6, 2009

11.15.99

I wrote poetry in Math class. I was so bored by Christine's absence. On the way to school I floated on a diabetic paradigm which led me to the dirges of lowness and caused me to fall over. I became scared when I re-remembered my temporary unconsciousness in Math class. Meagan, Jordan (my new darling baby heartbreaker murderer beauty), and Sarah were all noticeably invisible (if that's possible). I gazed deep in Meredith's eyes today--they danced and played games with my lonely ambitious heart. I love her again. She reminds me of a girl from Fitzgerald--with a rich background and startling energy--she's upper class. Geoff claimed he'd ask Alexis to Prom in person today but I knew and reality knew he wouldn't (and as I found out--didn't). Krystina startled me with her fresh beauty today. Ashley played games, pretending to hate me. I was too cruel to Laryssa about her lack of a Prom date. Big Frank quit basketball. Overall, an utterly dull and depressing day in an otherwise dancing and vibrant life.

1 comment: