Thursday, July 2, 2009

11.11.99

"Lest we forget." I got emotional today in the 2 minutes of silence we observed today for our Veterans. The magnitude of their bravery combined with the memory of my Grandfather overwhelmed me. Sachin is truly hilarious. He is arguably the funniest person I have ever met. His vocabulary is so extensive that he can add humour to any minor occurrence. Vocabulary really does demonstrate intelligence, for Sachin is a genius--my words are merely second rate. Sarah burst open the night and day and fused the paradox again today. She breaks my heart. Monica held a conversation in the halls about Dave W.'s potential (recently cancelled) party quite marvelously. She is fantastic. Frank claims she is only an "Olympian-type beauty" (see Gail Devers) but to me she is so much more. Yet too immature for my affections. Bronwyn is annoying and I wish I had never met her. Meredith has a way of looking at me that makes me set wedding dates or at least movie dates. She is a questioning beauty--I have no answers.

No comments:

Post a Comment