Saturday, November 6, 2010

1.12.00

Meagan pained the day again. At lunch, I sat with her and a table of other girls. Talk was excited, as I held the stage. As the only boy, I noted that the topics could sway feminine, but I realized I could always draw Meagan back. Her laugh was perpetual, and she continually gazed at me expecting my next humorous outburst. In English class she walked by and gave me a wonderful "mock" dirty stare. I pondered why more boys do not love her as I do (in my insecure jealous nature). Talk at lunch included a GARY whisper from the collector (Laryssa) to Meagan when Meagan joked about sleeping up the corporate hierarchy at Zehr's. She appears tainted and touched when I think of her and him: that way. In spare she mutinied against me in the library by not following my table re-location. I muttered "big loss" to incite her, and I achieved. Half way through the period I triumphantly exited with Dave. After school, she approached me and said, "Don't look at me with that cocky I-can't-talk-to-Meagan smile." I responded with a loud "Hi Meagan! How are you?" She laughed, leaving. When I got home from our 6 POINT LOSS TO SIMCOE!! (unbelievable--"doubt us now haters." 6 points to the best team in the region) I heard that Laryssa and Ashley had called. I dreamed it was to discuss Meagan's newfound love for me. I only reciprocated Ashley's call. Not home. Laryssa. Not important.

No comments:

Post a Comment