Thursday, October 28, 2010

1.12.00

Today at McDonald's (again?! and always since I'm getting fat) I sat--for a brief stint (2 minutes=20 hours) with Meagan alone at a table. The line was so backed up, and she was waiting alone for her comrades. I turned down Krystina and sat with my former infatuation. She beckoned me and we talked about much of nothing (which always feels like a hell of a lot when it's with her). Mark W. killed the chatter with his obnoxious call to me: "Hey, Miller, are you on a lunch date with Meagan?!" (audible laughter from the infants). I was so red-faced, insecure, embarrassed that I bee-lined to Mark (across the establishment) and punched him. I can only imagine what Meagan thought when I violently departed, lingered there, and never returned. I inflict errors so deep into myself that they hardly become known to me. Mark S. angered me when he insulted "Wacky Wednesday" and threatened to axe it. He will burn sometime. Gord and I will preserve with our humour in tact and everlasting! (Though selfishly I am beginning to doubt his prowess).

No comments:

Post a Comment