Thursday, November 25, 2010

2.7.00

It has been too long to relate the past 2.5 weeks concisely. Accordingly, I will omit: 100%/93%/93%, Krystina at Scream 3 (Dream 1--my arm being raped by her soft touch). Scream 3 Part Two (Meagan and some guy), Whitney at Geoff's, Krystina at Geoff's, Lakeport tourney win, Dave's chalet etc. This semester a fire burns anew, though only 1 (Hannah) of my fabulous 5 (Meagan, Sarah, Meredith, Krystina/Whitney, and H.) are in any of my classes and I will be conspiring with Ashley and Geoff then anyhow. Alas, Christine and the beautiful poems her smile would write on dreary days is gone. We only grin in passing. My second semester is always weak in comparison with my first. Last year I lost Meagan to the timetable, this year it's Meredith. I cannot complain for school is done at 1:00 and Ashley, John, Jeff, and I have a lunch club where we dine at each other's houses on a rotational basis. It shall contain an equal dose of repetitiveness and wisdom. I swam past Sarah in my low blood sugar nausea, but still noted her short skirt and taunting legs which seem delicate but have snapped my heart. I also lost Krystina at lunch just when I was beginning to love the fact that she loves me (maybe that's it with her and Meredith--oh, how are they on that list?!). Meagan gave me an affectionate "Hi Geordie" later in the day after earlier complaining when I brushed (not looking--always knowing) past her on the way to Gym with a halting Ashley. Christine touched my ass and I got flattered. 5 weeks until I burn/live/explode in Quebec. Luke is so immature.

No comments:

Post a Comment