Tuesday, October 19, 2010

1.10.00

I avoided Sarah and her desolate descending eyes in the halls today by re-routing my path post-English class. I may love Meagan again! We talked in passing at my locker in the morning, at McDonald's at lunch, and briefly in the library this afternoon. Erin took me to McD's with Krystina whom I loved for her innocence. Erin made me feel good about myself by portraying me as a necessary element in our lunch-time excursion (which Krystina forced upon Erin, dangling an owed favour). Krystina made me feel great when she said that "Christine was hitting on everybody ESPECIALLY ME (!) at Cat's Saturday." I don't entirely agree though my hazy drunk memory will support some of this claim. Laryssa and Graham can perish at their leisure together for I am not incapacitated always and therefore she cannot take advantage of me. I let Hannah read my "Poetry and Me" journal and love her all the while (even as she poked fun--though later complimenting). Christine was beautiful her amazing self today, as she never disappoints me.

No comments:

Post a Comment