Monday, October 25, 2010

1.11.00

Now that school has resumed I feel it appropriate to divide the major incidents which dotted today into 3 difference scenes. 1. Laryssa--at lunch Ashley and Krystina inquisitioned me as to "what's the deal with Laryssa and I?" They say I keep coming after her, and must like her. I shot these arrows (daggers) down by arguing that a) I was drunk both times b) She attacked me c) I don't like her--remotely. Thankfully John aided my defense. 2. Sarah (I thought she vanished?!)--I have taken painful steps to avoid contact, however today while Jeff and I took the alternate route out of English we clashed with my former heart-tormentor. Worse yet, we walked side by side, silent, shadowing each other's pace and staccato step. Jeff elbowed me as if to indicate I didn't realize her presence. I yelled at him with the excuse to awkwardly slow down. Heather saved Sarah a bit. 3. Meagan--we got our Prom pictures back and I looked drunk but happy with my bride. I was also wearing my now famous "Drunk smile" which Meagan chided me for. I made a joke about the decrepit appearance of her hand. She exited happily, exclaiming "I hate you" over her back at me. I love her again with a re-freshened love--still too jealous to be pure.

No comments:

Post a Comment