Saturday, April 11, 2009

9.9.99

Today I was sick. Tired-of-world sick. Burning sick. Yet I felt such guilt that I went to English because I thought we had a test. In spare I got a ride home with a Ms. Erin. I loved her for the car ride. She has such energy and such a sense of humour. I printed Bob Dylan lyrics off the 'Net and in reading "Ballad in Plain D" I got that dead inside feeling and flashes of her--Meagan. After 10 seconds of utter hopelessness I was re-born. Christine asked me if I was feeling better upon my return to class. Krystina said my name in the parking lot and I walked back with her and John (future relationship*). Hannah and I talked briefly during spare and had an awkward exchange during the Cross Country meeting tonight. Sarah I didn't see. Meagan is invisible yet her memory lingers as evidenced by my day. My women kill me. You need to say "hi" to Holly before she responds. She's so beautiful I don't know whether she's shy or stuck-up. I think shy. Meagan walked by English today during her spare, our eyes met and parted and the after-shock was great (large). I don't know what to think about her. "The could-be dream lover of my lifetime"--Bob Dylan. That's probably it. I felt extremely high today. Adam is great. I forgave Geoff for crimes of neglect on Saturday. You forgive well when you're smiling.

No comments:

Post a Comment