Tuesday, April 14, 2009

9.15.99

Today stressful school and burdens weighed me down. Christine was a bitch in Math today as she flipped when I passed her the hole punch. She thought I was tramautizing her. The rest of the class I sat in external silence while internally I hated her and convinced myself on some level that everything she was bad at, I was great at. I also hated Fraser and Peter. It was a painful class. With English came Laura, the girl who I'm convinced has a crush on me, and Meredith--a former date I stood up (for Goodfellas and Fraser?! I was stupid last year!). Adam and I graced the Pen Centre and I thought as I read one of his Writer's Craft stories that he could be a good writer if he used characters from his own life rather than inventing ones. I pondered this while I ran in Dante's heat by Coach Hinton's enforcement. I realized Hannah is too immature and cruel to care for. Krystina is glued to John (who continues to disgust me for some reason--his stature?!). Christine was society's whore today. Sarah is silent. Meagan is ugly. I passed her in the halls with Jeff, she with Erin, after English, and a blatant lack of attempt to say any sense of greetings occured. Maybe I'll ask her to dance tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. These are amazing, you've got at least one reader! Maybe you could vlog this stuff and we could show it at our new venue...

    Scott

    ReplyDelete