Thursday, April 16, 2009

9.20.99

I had a great weekend! On Friday I went to a movie with my new 4th spare love godess Ashley and the loathed Laryssa. I hate her more with each second. Saturday I remained sober at Dave's which was more shocking to me than anyone. Today I hurt Meagan without regret. I was a having a conversation with, of all people, Kelcy, before running (she was actually going to work), anyway, Meagan was in the vicinity and attempted to ignore the intercourse. As the conversation gained stamina and this third party grew more curious, she glanced back with leaving as an excuse. I caught her eye for the pompous second necessary. My accomplice left and I felt high. We're not even yet. This book is beginning to feel like a novel. Maybe it's because I lost faith in my poetry today.

1 comment:

  1. Ahhhh! Those last two sentences were magic. I can just picture you looking up and staring pensively at the horizon after writing them.

    Scott

    ReplyDelete