Friday, April 10, 2009

9.8.99

Today is the first real day of my journal writing career. I had planned to start yesterday but Mark convinced me to go get drunk at Cat's with Geoff, Brian, Jesse and etc. other criminals. Drunk on a school night! Not even a dance night! My conscience took a beating today. The first day I was hyperactive. Over-excited to be back, my humour was in top form. Homeroom is filled with disappointing characters but interesting material--History. Second period is Christine; or should I say Math. But Christine is all that is really important. I think I love her again. A different kind I think. At lunch I sit with Sachin, a living/breathing comedic genius. Everyday I eat his words and absorb his genius. Third Period English is decent with Jeff and Ryan to comfort me. Lauren is in the class and I have internally forgive her for any wrong she may have done. I'm convinced Ryan will become one of those university-type friends you meet, learn about, pretend to waste time with then remember when you're drunk at a bar in 10 years. He reminds me of Meagan. Probably because I thought they were conspiring to bring me down last year. Enemy to friend. I also have 4th period spare with Hannah and Dave and Ryan. Memories of Grade 10--oh were do the years go? I may also stab myself with Hannah again. I never learn. I died in the heat today with my first run in a while with Steve. Simcoe got Luka to play basketball for them. As if they need him. Basketball season's over before it even starts.

No comments:

Post a Comment