Monday, April 13, 2009

9.14.99

Today was laid back and dull. I was showing off at lunch for Chantal while watching "The Price Is Right" in the Caf. I had predicted in summer that she would wield the knife of love this Fall, but now I appear to be mistaken. Good friend, not killer. Lindsay and I have begun conversing again and it feels good. A day of new beginnings for Ashley and I broke an apparent silence of months. Fraser and I teased Christine during Math class and I realized he teases/insults when he loves too. A trait of Glen Ridge boys. Must be the drinking water. I played basketball during spare with Mark, Dustin, and Brian. Mark and Brian are great guys. Now I can see why some people are blessed "cool," because they make you feel great (most of the time). I skipped running and my conscience exploded. It feels good to know he/she is watching me tightly. We'll have to see what he/she says Thursday when I drink before the dance. Note to liver: A THURSDAY! Sorry body, time to have what the media and peers have portrayed as fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment